Rangelife succesfully moved from its perch in the Inner Sunset to a fresh homestead in Glen Canyon. If you need a move done in San Francisco, I can't sufficiently extoll the brilliance of Delancey Street Movers. Unlike most movers, who deserve to be in prison, these guys have already done their time, so they're free to lug all your crap with sublime friendliness, efficiency, and pure professionalism. A+
And now, some horrors and happies from around this great nation:
* In Los Angeles, it costs $75 to get your anus lightened, a wonderful development for those of us cursed with dark puckers. It sounds wild and futuristic, but I guarantee you they've been doing some version of this in Brazil since the mid-1980s.
* Tomorrow night, El Jefe is going to present some destructive health care plan that's really a Trojan horse for a myopic anti-tax program that Grover Norquist farted out his hairy ass. Or least we can safely assume this is the case because, you know, it happens every got damn year.
* Finally, here's a health care plan that Michael Irvin can get behind!
* George Flammer jumps in the Bay and does a 360 before dawn. Sweet.
* The first time I heard Cindy Sheehan spout her rage and piss all over the host on a brief Talk of the Nation appearance, I knew that the anti-war crowd would regret the day they got behind her self-righteous ass. Seriously, she's like some kind of stooge planted by Karl Rove. She actually does hate America.
* Fashion finds a new way to alienate the mainstream. Yes, now you do need a PhD to get it.
* Wyoming, a place that's not exactly Saturday night in the Castro, is gaining tourism interest from fans of Brokeback Mountain (which was, like all movies, actually filmed in Canada). Hurray for Wyoming, home of Dick Cheney and now the gayest state in the west! Can't wait for the sequel, Brokeback Tuscaloosa.